What is TV going to look like in the next 5-10 years? Will it all be short-form video on the web? Or will there be one dominant distribution channel? Find out what plans NBC11, Comcast, Link TV and ZDNet’s blogisphere have for content distribution at a panel discussion Sept. 20 hosted by the SF/NorCal Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Panelists include:
- • Jan Boyd (left), executive producer, New Media, NBC11;
• Harry Fuller (second from left), Green Tech Pastures Blog, ZDNet.com;
• Andrew Johnson (third from left), vp communications, Comcast;
• Joel Ficks (not pictured), chief strategic officer and chief financial officer, Link TV.
• Cynthia Zeiden (right) of Zeiden Media, a media distribution company, will moderate the panel.
The discussion will take place at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 20, at KRON 4. For more information, visit www.emmysf.tv