The former home of the San Mateo County Times at 1080 Amphlett Boulevard has been demolished and will be replaced by a 74-unit housing development and 30,000-square-feet of commercial buildings. After 43 years at this location, the Times moved to an office park on Ninth Avenue in 2007. MediaNews Group, owner of the Times, announced last month that it plans to drop the paper’s name from its front page and replace it with the flag of the Mercury News. Photo by Dave Price.
Former San Mateo Times building demolished
< Back to All News